Water Supply Plastic Lined Steel Pipe
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases or Wooden Pallets or as Per Customer′|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: dn25
- Material: Gsf.PP Gsf.PVC Gsf.F4 Gsf.Po
- Technology of Plastic Composite Pipe: Rotational Molding
- Internal Coating Materials of Plastic Composite Pipe: Polyethylene Coating Steel Pipe
- Plastic Composite Pipe Model: GS-—X-SP-T-EP
- Aluminium Plastic Compound Pipe Use: Water Heater Tube
- Aluminium Plastic Compound Pipe Material: High Density Polyethylene Aluminum Composite Pipe
- Specification: dn25
- HS Code: 73072300
- Compound Material: Steel Plastic Composite Pipe
- Installation and Connection: Hot Melt Type Installation
- Base Pipe of Plastic Composite Pipe: Welded Steel Pipe
- Plastic Composite Pipe Coating Form: Inner Coating
- Steel Skeleton PE Pipe Use: Chemical
- Steel Plastic Composite Pipe Model: GS-—X-SP-T-EP
- Trademark: YADU
- Origin: Cangzhou Hebei China
It has the following characteristics: the mechanical properties of steel pipe and corrosion resistance of engineering plastics and slow scale formation and hard to grow microorganisms.
So it is the ideal pipe for transporting acid, alkali, salt, corrosive gases and so on . Lined with food-grade polypropylene, can be used in food, medicine and water industries.
The common steel pipes lined with plastic have the following species: steel liner polypropylene pipe(GSF.PP), steel lining PVC pipe(GSF.PVC), steel liner polyethylene pipe(GSF.PE), steel lining polyolefin pipe(GSF.PO), steel liner teflon pipe(GSF.F4).
2. The application conditions of Plastic Lined Steel Pipe:
2.1 Vacuum value (that is, the negative pressure) DN25-DN80:≤90kPa DN100-DN150:≤70KPa ≥DN200:≤55KPa
2.2 Positive pressure DN25-DN80:≤6.4MPa DN100-DN150:≤6.4MPa ≥DN200:≤2.5MPa
3.The application temperature of Plastic Lined Steel Pipe:
3.1 The application temperature of the steel pipe lined with polypropylene: -20ºC~105ºC.
3.2 The application temperature of the steel pipe lined with PVC :-15ºC~65ºC.
3.3 The application temperature of the steel pipe lined with polyethylene:-20ºC~80ºC.
3.4 The application temperature of the steel pipe lined with polyolefin:-15ºC~110ºC.
35 The application temperature of the steel pipe lined with Teflon :-100ºC~250ºC.