Rare Earth Alloy Composite Pipes
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases or Wooden Pallets or as Per Customer′|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DN25
- Material: Rare Earth Alloy
- Technology of Plastic Composite Pipe: Sintered Winding
- Internal Coating Materials of Plastic Composite Pipe: Rare Earth Alloy
- Plastic Composite Pipe Model: GS-—X-SP-T-EP
- Aluminium Plastic Compound Pipe Use: Water Distribution Pipe in Building
- Aluminium Plastic Compound Pipe Material: High Density Polyethylene Aluminum Composite Pipe
- Trademark: YADU
- Origin: Cangzhou Hebei China
- Compound Material: Rare Earth Alloy
- Installation and Connection: Flange
- Base Pipe of Plastic Composite Pipe: Seamless Steel Tube
- Plastic Composite Pipe Coating Form: Inner Coating
- Steel Skeleton PE Pipe Use: Chemical
- Steel Plastic Composite Pipe Model: GS-—X-SP-T-EP
- Application: Dairy Products, Food, Beer, Pharmaceutical, Biolog
- Specification: DN25
- HS Code: 73072300
Hardness: HRC of 40 or higher
Impact toughness: alpha 14 k p j/cm2
Tensile strength: sigma s acuity 700 mpa
2. Great abrasion resistance:under the same condition compared with high manganese steel material, its abrasion is 1/3 of high manganese steel, and its service life is 2-3 times higher than manganese steel . Bent pipe and branch pipe can be used with seamless steel tube to form a complete set, and the installation, maintenance are more convenient.
3. Strong corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high wear resistance: Because R alpha composition and structure characteristics of carbide, and the content of solid solution of Cr matrix has strong heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and add the Mo in the high temperature or corrosive environment shows the performance of corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance,and add a certain amount of rare earths, giving the inner structure of the alloy is more compact, surface to form a layer of protective film, prevent seepage of carbon. Increased wear resistance, corrosion resistance, containing a certain amount boron alloy hardness, change into hardness with increasing carbon can't complete, and contains a certain amount of Mn increases the impact fatigue resistance of the alloy, the alloy wear resistance is better than that of high chromium alloy and rare earth alloy.
4. Resistance to high pressure alloy casting pipes: Alloy wear-resistant casting pipe can bear the pressure of 6 kg / cm2, can be applied to high pressure pipe for gas conveying. For external use high-quality steel pipe or is made of high qualified steel plate, hot pressing push system, through the good welding, make the bend over 10 kg/cm2 pressure. So there is no problem, and won't appear because of local air leakage, and the material diversion phenomenon.
5. Transportation, installation and application are convenient: Rare earth wear resistant alloy pipe, metal wear-resisting pipe, high hardness, heat pipe arbitrarily cut, unloading, installation and maintenance, is very convenient.
Comprehensive performance is great: My company production of bimetal composite elbow, pipe wall is made of high-quality steel or steel plate hot pressing, hot push, lining with chromium in rare earth boron alloy.The product has wear-resisting, corrosion resistant properties,which high chromium alloy does not have and has high mechanical properties and high shock resistance, at the same time has the weldability with A3, 16 mn steel, the compound of the two metals is metallurgical combination, the use of safe is reliable.
6. Application: High strength low alloy rare-earth wear-resistant steel parts is suitable for the steel blast furnace slag, coal, powder, dust removal system.
7.Range of application: Suitable for engineering, coal mine, textile, electric power, boiler, machinery, military industry and other fields.